Tuesday, September 25, 2012

In class today we got our results from our test. On the test I received a ninety four. I prepared for it just like Dr. Hrabowski said to do in his speech. I listen to his advice and he gave pretty insightful information. I only got a few problems wrong but I made sure I corrected my mistakes so I know the right answers in case they are on the final exam. After we went over the answers on the test we went back to the movie we saw yesterday. This video still has me shell-shocked and it is very interesting to me. The boys are happy they are headed to America but sad the people they are leaving behind. It's kind of a bitter sweet moment. They have no idea what it's going to be like. They don't realize the different fields of jobs we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment