Wednesday, August 29, 2012

In class today we were getting caught up on our work in Human Geography. Also we had four new students in our class today. First we said the prayer and then got class started. The new kids had to make a blog and some of the students that were already in the class were helping them out. It took some longer than others but we are making sure everyone is at the same pace. However , I  was making sure my work was caught up so I will be prepared in all of my classes for the rest of the day. I did some homework and just stayed quiet and let other people catch up. We have to have everything right so we can really get rolling next week, we already did some work though. Also you could get on free rice if you were all caught up. Basically we are just getting use to the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment