Friday, August 24, 2012

The orientation at John Carroll was quite interesting for me. I got to see who are my teachers and the students I will be spending the first semester with. I was actually intrigued by some of my classes like English , Human Geography and French. Also the people I met were pretty nice and seemed pretty easy going , so I wasn't really nervous.Meeting people from around the world was pretty interesting for me. I also thought the teachers gave some good advice but I got so much information in one day that it's kind of hard to remember all of the information that quickly. Other than that the day was fine. I am kind of excited to start a new chapter to my life and hopefully I can make the best out of my experience. My brother went to John Carroll too so he told me what I can expect and and told me how committed I had to be. I think this should be a very exciting year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment